Saturday, January 31, 2015

Hi guys! So here is another review!
This time I'm going to be reviewing a super cute DMMD stickers from a shop called MintVanillaCafe, they sell a super cute DMMD sticker set, you can buy individually stickers or the full set, every sticker is like 1$ and the full set is like 5$!

I was so lucky I was sent the whole set! Thank you MintVainillaCafe!


The shipping was neither fast neither slow, and nothing was damaged!

Here you can see the full set, they're all so cut and the design is so original! ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿


The quality of the stickers is so nice! Although it's somewhat difficult to lift off the paper of the sticker to the real sticker, it took me like a minute to lift off Noiz's sticker, but I have very short nails  /◉ ᴗ ◉\
And here you can see these stickers better, to be honest I love how these photos came out! Hahaha, I hope you like them!





Bye bye! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment