Monday, January 26, 2015


Hi guys! Today I'm going to be reviewing a super cute phone case that the shop "ohmykawaii" sent to me, you can ask for personalized phone cases, so I did, I got a super kawaii DMMD phone case, but there aren't any phone cases for my phone so the owner sent me a sample for a friend or for me in a future with a better mobile phone ahahaha ~


The shipping was long but it was worth the wait, the phone case is amazing!

Here you can see how colorful and kawaii this case is, everything is so well glued and the accesories are suuuuuuuuuuper cute!


And another perspectives of the phone case so you can see better the cute things and how well is made!


I'm in love with this phone case so I will wait to buy another phone that suits this!
All their phone cases are 20$ ! ~

They also sent me a Noiz phone strap and I love it! I have added it to my pencil case :'3






And this is everything for today, I hope you liked the review, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment