Thursday, January 29, 2015


Hi guys! Today I'm going to show you a super cute shop! Its name is IkaBoushi and they sell super cute anime & videogame stickers, papers and buttons!

The owner was so kind to ask me which ones I wanted to review and I chose Pokémon since it's my favorite videogame! ;3; ~


The shipping was neutral, neither fast neither slow but the package was so cute!


Everything was well packed and nothing was damaged ⊂((・▽・))⊃

Here you can see what I got (not the flowers, I added them to take the photo, hahaha)



The first item that I'm going to review is this kawaii Pokémon sticker set.

Let me tell you that I wasn't specting this KAWAIINESS, the design of the stickers is so damn beautiful ;3; and also the stikers are so easy to take off !!! My laptop is full of them right now 
( ノ^ω^)ノ゚

I also took some detailed photos of some stickers so you can see them better!




They're super cute, right? (*´▽`*)



As you can see, every item is EXACTLY as the picture shows, and the quality of both is amazing!
I love this design! (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤



And here you have their shop card!


And I end here this review, thank you  IkaBoushi so much for working with me and for sending me these cute items!
Bye!  \(^▽^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment