Friday, December 26, 2014

Hi guys! So today I'm going to review a wig from a shop called 'AsianCute' on Storenvy, they sell a lot of cosplay things, wigs, clothing, etc...

I choose a Kirigiri (from Danganronpa) cosplay wig to review, here you can find it.

The wig took more than a month to come, I even thought it was lost but finally it came!


The package was like this, and the wig wasn't damaged ~



This is the photo of the wig that it's shown on the web, the wig comes styled as shown, with the black lace and the braid :3 Unfortunately, with the selfies you can apreciate it, but I can tell you that I didn't style the wig because it's already perfect !



And finally, here you can see two photos of myself wearing the wig, I really love it! It's 100cm long and I'm in love with it ahaha ~
It's also resistant to 180 degrees so you can style it (if you want to, but as I said, you don't need to)




Another shops of this owner:


Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment