Sunday, December 21, 2014


Hello guys! Today I'm going to review a Luka cosplay that a shop called "Tailorguy" on Etsy sent to me to review!

They sell a lot of cosplays and, to be honest, they are not cheap but they're not overpriced ~

The shop owner let me choose which one I wanted so I chose Luka because she's too cute! :3



The shipping was fast and nothing was damaged so it's a 5/5 in shipping for me, here you can see how the package looks like:



The photo that it's shown on their shop is this one:


I think it's very accurate except for the two brown arm things, that they're black instead and smaller, but that's not a big deal for me.

In this photo, you can see some detalis better, the big yellow thing comes with two clips to attach it and it's very easy!




So my sister agreed on taking me some photos with a professional camera with the cosplay and I love how they turned! Also, they make the cosplays with the sizes you give to them and this cosplay fits me perfectly!



So this cosplay is a 4'8/5 because of the price, it's a little expensive but it's so well made and the shipping is fast!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment