Monday, August 3, 2015



Hello guys! So here I am again with another short review for Romwe; and why is it short? Because I'm really ill and I couldn't go outside and take beaufiful pictures on the park or somewhere else, and it's really hot here to be wearing what I chose to review too!(⇀‸↼‶)

Anyway, let's move to the review!

This package came some days later than expected, but it doesn't really bother me because I'm on holidays till' October so I can pick the packages any day I want! ( ̄▽ ̄*)ゞ

The item was safely wraped inside its plastic bag.

This is the item that I chose to review:

With Tassel Floral Print Kimono.


Here is the stock photo:


When I first saw it, I thought that this was a kimono for winter, made with really thick material (I really don't know why I thought this but I did) And that I would use it for college; but when it came to my house and I opened the package I was surprised that the material was meant to be used in summer or spring (o^ ^o)

Other than my personal mistake, this kimono is really beautiful! I really loved the print and the colors ^^ ~

 


The kimono is exactly as pictured and the texture is reaaally soft! 

Here you have some pictures that my sister took (She's not really good with the camera but she does her best! (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡ )


Thank you for reading and I promise I will make the reviews longer when I recover!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment