Tuesday, August 25, 2015



Hello guys! So here is another review, this time is for Romwe!



They sent my package on August 11th and it has arrived today, so it has been a short wait!

As always, the item comes wraped inside a plastic bag so it's not damaged : 3 ~

Lets move to the review ~

Item:

Dip Hem Color-block Embroidered T-shirt


Stock photo:


I chose this t-shirt because I really like the aesthetic that's going on tumblr about this kind of embroided t-shirts and I think they match with everything!

The embroided cactus is reaaally cute, and it's so well sewn!


This t-shirt is really comfy and it's also a little see-through so be careful with that!


The price is also really amazing for the quality that this piece of clothing has ~


I think you can wear this tee in winter or summer, or just whenever you want, you can totally pull it off with some jacket and long jeans or just with a pair of shorts!



I'm really in love with this T-shirt so I'm going to use it as much as I can ~~

See you soon!
Bye^^ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment