Friday, November 28, 2014

SirenLovesYou: Dramatical Murder Bows Review.


Hi guys! So today I'm going to review two awesome Dramatical Murder bows from SirenLovesYou
She was so kind that she sent me two Dramatical Murder bows (I'm obsessed with dmmd) BUT SHE ALSO HAS HAIKYUU AND YOWAPEDA BOWS (I want them all ok)

Sooooo... let's start!
The package came in good conditions, nothing was damaged, you can see how it came: (she also added a cute note for me! ;0;)


When I opened it I was so surprised because she sent me Noiz and Aoba's bows (Noiz is my fav so I was like: YES!!!!!) And I fell in love with them.



I need to tell you that they are EXACTLY like the picture, (you can even see Ren in Aoba's bow!)


They are also very comfortable, and they are easy to put on!

You have a clip on the back side of the bow ^-^


aND FINALLY, I TOOK A PHOTO OF MY DAD WEARING NOIZ'S BOW. Here you are, enjoy it:

The shop owner was kind, the shipping was like a 4'5/5 and the quality is a 5/5!!

This was the review, I hope you have enjoyed it, another review's coming! See you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment