Thursday, November 27, 2014


Hi everyone! Here's another review, this time is from a store called 'PokemonBadges' on etsy. I asked them if I could review any of their items because I'm a big fan of Pokémon and I fell in love with all of their badges!

They were so kind and they answered so quickly answering 'yes' and I got so excited!

Let's start the review:

They arrived to Spain in one week more or less, which is VERY nice considering that items need like 15 days to arrive here (for international shipping). The package was like this:
The badges came inside a plastic bag, everything in good conditions! ^^ ~

The shop owner sent me the badges from Gen 1 (I didn't ask for any item in particular but this was my favourite) So I was so happy!

Here you can see the front and the back's item :')

I took one of them to take a photo so you can see it better.

The quality is fascinating and the colors are amazing, I highly recommend this shop if you are a pokémon fan or you just want to buy a high quality present for a pokémon fan! I give this shop a 5/5 in shipping, quality and communication!



Hope you have enjoyed the review! See you! ~



No comments:

Post a Comment