Saturday, December 5, 2015



Hello guys! So I'm here again to show you a new review, this time is from a shop called 

They have a lot of cute clothing and I really love the designs!

So I'm going to review a skirt and a shirt.




I'm in love with the letters that the top has, they're really cute and the fact that they're in japanese makes it better!


The material of the skirt & top is very nice and soft too.


  
The skirt is really cute and it matches the top because it has this cute white stripe!
The only bad thing that I could say about the skirt is that it's difficult to raise and lower the zipper, maybe it's a little bit broken ? I don't know. Anyway, it still works.


 And well, here you have a lot of pictures because I felt pretty nice with this outfit!




See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment