Wednesday, November 18, 2015



Hello guys! So here I am again to bring you another SheInside review!

First of all, I'm really sorry for the quality of the photos but I had to take the pictures for the review last weekend with the good camera, but I spent the whole weekend being ill -w- ~ So now, I had to take the photos with the other camera and in my room :(

Anyway, here is the product that I'm going to review:

Multicolor Round Neck Cartoon Shark Print Sweatshirt



As you can see, it's already sold out, but maybe they will restock it again!

The print is exactly as pictured, so I'm really happy with it!


Here is a closer look of the red details ~


The quality is GREAT! The material used for this sweater is the warmest one you could ever find!

But I'm worried because here in Madrid there are still sunny days even though we're in November so I don't know when I'm going to be able to wear this :(


It really fits me pretty nice. If I had to tell you one bad thing about this sweater is that the material is this one that can get things attached to it, like little parts of wool ~


So my final overall would be a 9/10 !!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment