Monday, October 19, 2015


Hello guys!

So I'm finally at home and I had some free time this morning to take the photos for the reviews that I had pending, sorry for not being able to do these before!

This review is about SheInside.


First item:


First of all, I need to clarify that this item is no longer in stock, I will be reviewing it anyway because I was sent this jacket in order to make a review of it ^^ ~

-

I fell in love with this item as I saw it on the webpage, it's so colorful and it has a really cool design.


The material is like the plastic one used on jackets when it rains, so I will be using this for when that weather comes :3


I think this was one size so it's just a little big on me, but I like it this way; this kind of jackets are always better if they are like one size bigger than yours (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡

And here you have some other pictures:



I will be using this jacket for sure in the future!

Second item:

Black Long Sleeve Contrast PU Leather Zipper Coat



When I saw this, all I could thought was: "Wow! What an amazing jacket, I love the sleeves and it's time for me to get a formal jacket!"and I wasn't wrong, this jacket is amazing and I really pull it so well, like ??? I think everyone who wears this will literally look amazing!    (≧▽≦)/

 

The material is soft and has good quality, although it may not seem so, it's also reaaaaaally warm!


I think this is a perfect look for autum!


If you are looking for an elegant & warm jacket, I would really recommend you to think about getting this one ʕ •ᴥ• ʔ

And here I finish today's review, I hope you liked it, I will write another in a few days, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment