Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Hello guys! It's been a long time since I don't post here, but I have moved and I also started university! This weekend I will take photos for two upcoming reviewsヽ(〃・ω・)ノ



Halloween is getting closer and closer and I'm really looking foward to it! 

I think that in Halloween, many shops offer you some amazing Halloween-related clothing, so I though about making a must-have-list!


SHEINSIDE HALLOWEEN CLOTHING!


                     

                                     Skeleton Dress                                                       Skull Necklace


              
                                             
                                            Skull Bag                                                                 Bats Dress


I hope you liked this! Bye! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment