Tuesday, September 8, 2015

   

Hello guys! 

I recived a package from SheInside last week, but I've been ill so I haven't been able to do the review, but I'm finally here with the photos !


As always, the package took like 2 weeks to arrive and everything was safely wraped ^3^ ~

The first item that I got:

White Lapel Long Sleeve Crop Blouse


I chose this crop blouse because I think is perfect for winter, if you want to wear it under some jerseys or jumpers!


As you can see, it needs to be ironed when you recive it, I tried to do it but I'm so bad at ironing this kind of material so I will see what I can do (ノ_;)

Anyway, the shirtl has a really nice quality (the same one as if you had bought this at any store in your town) and it fits me really nice! I think I chose a S size for this one.


I really like it and I would truly recommend to get this!

And this is the second item that I got:

Red Vintage Floral Loose Chiffon Kimono


Lately, I've been really obsessed with kimonos, I think they give you a special & unique look!

I saw this one on the websire and I fell in love with the colors and the design ♡˙︶˙♡)


As you can see, the colors are very vibrant! It looks amazing.


I wore this kimono the same day that I recived it because I just can't stop looking at it 
(ノ*゚▽゚*)





Thank you so much for reading the review, I'm already preparing another one, so stay tunned!

Bye!

2 comments:

  1. The color of the kimono is so vibrant and nice to look at!
    I hope you're feeling better ^^

    ReplyDelete